© Tennengau Timberworks 2011-18
Cochrane, AB, Canada Phone: 403-681-8994
Our Log Workshop
This workshop is entirely built out of local pine & spruce 4x8" timbers. Not a single nail, screw of metal connector was used in this building! Only hardwood pegs were used.
- For air tightness tongues were incorporated between the rows of logs, maximizing the use of the wood.
- European-made wood windows.
- The custom-made door uses a barn-style design and is insulated.
- Partial concrete pad with in-floor heating
- Traditional Alpine Style curved rafter ends.
- Exterior stained with environmentally friendly, low VOC Sansin SDF Envirostain.